STAY ALERT TO STAY SAFE
Contact us via: 0161 491 0022
Dental practice services are available but we’re having
to prioritise people with the most urgent need.
If you have a dental concern, here’s what to do:
Contact the practice by phone or email.
You’ll be given advice or offered an appointment if appropriate.
For urgent dental care you can also use the NHS 111 online service,
or call 111 if you can’t get online.
Please DON’T enter this practice unless you’ve been advised to.
This will ensure the practice can continue to provide essential
We hope this updates finds you and your family in good health.
Foxland Dental Surgery will be opening on 8th June but we just wanted to be clear that this may not be business as usual. The treatments you are offered may be different to those you received before, depending on staff and equipment available. It will take some time before services return to what you previously experienced as normal. Please be patient.
Foxland Dental has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our surgery. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Foxand Dental Surgery team,follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are up-to-date on new guidance that has been issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
Staff of Foxland Dental Surgery,will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
• We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
• We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
• With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
• A distance of at least 2 metres mush be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
• Payment should be made by card where possible
• Staff will not shake your hand
• If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
• Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
• Please do not arrive without an appointment
• Patients should come wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one.
Foxland Dental Team