MEET THE TEAM
We have a great team of people here at Foxland Dental
We offer both dental and cosmetic dental treatments
More About Us
At Foxland Dental our aim is to provide the highest level of quality patient care and dentistry in a relaxing and friendly environment. We offer up to date techniques in cosmetic dentistry, including Zoom Teeth Whitening, Six Month Smiles clear braces, Stain Removal and Veneers. Our surgery has state-of-the-art technology. As you look around the website, you will see that we are committed to helping you maintain a confident healthy smile. By concentrating on providing gentle, effective and preventive dental care, we are able to offer affordable private and cosmetic dentistry. When you are in our surgery, you are in charge. We are here to take care of you, and give you a reason to smile.
We are a well established, ethical mixed, NHS and private practice providing high quality customer service and patient care. Many of our new patients join us through recommendations from family and friends which is testimony to the service and value we offer.
We are open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
We hope this updates finds you and your family in good health.
Our practice will be opening on 8th June but we just wanted to be clear that this may not be business as usual. The treatments you are offered may be different to those you received before, depending on staff and equipment available. It will take some time before services return to what you previously experienced as normal. Please be patient.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our surgery. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our practice follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are up-to-date on new guidance that has been issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
• We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
• We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
• With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
• A distance of at least 2 metres mush be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
• Payment should be made by card where possible
• Staff will not shake your hand
• If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
• Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
• Please do not arrive without an appointment
• Patients should come wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one.
Dentist and Team